NUMIV LATEST NEWS AND ARTICLES
» Home » OTHER IMPORTANT NEWS
Friday, May 25, 2018
Reward program shall pay to all members, no one left

Reward program shall pay to all members, no one left

Mon, Feb 26, 18, 16:34, 3 Months ago
star star star star star
3 out of 5 with 15 ratings
comments: 22 - hits: 3635
Instructions and explanation be given why some people earning yet not started and why their is too negative

Few ones among you did lending late that’s why they became desperate and spreading rumors. The ones who had done lending within prescribe time are getting earning. It doesn’t make sense why these people are so distracted and cannot see real earning of other fellows. And we knew their thought shall not change until unless they receive money.

Needs to wait till all positions being placed. We have completed till now 15,000 positions. We are seeing few ones deliberately saying we did scam if we did then our question why we paid $25,000 within these placed 15,000 positions. More 45,000 above position would be added, you must see Recent Payout Section where how many people are daily earning.

Even we are adding members who yet not signed up in num reward program because we want each and every members should earn. Our team thinking to add even more 30,000 positions after when we shall complete 60,000 positions and want to make sure all members must earn in num reward program.

This is not first time announcement we had clearly described at initial stages that Reward program shall merge in Lending so instead of showing disappointment of your failure you must had to take step when the lending program was started. Smart people among you created multiple loans and making earning even you people will earn but stay calm and keep patience but if you aimed to let down reward program or you shout then you in fact you letting down yourself, your own money & company. Soon your money shall be in your pocket.

We recommend all members to visit Recent Payout and check are they only YouTubers??. YouTubers spots already expired which we have given them after cycled so kindly don’t try to spread negativity.

Thanks

Comments

ioyodse
ioyodse - 3 Months ago, Fri, Mar 2, 2018, 09:03:32

Your Global Direct sales platform

главная онлайн площадка объединяющая производителей и заказчиков http://yodse.io

cryptoguy45
cryptoguy45 - 3 Months ago, Tue, Feb 27, 2018, 21:39:24

@Admin

I am excited to see what happens. I do have (2) Numreward spots, but I haven’t earned anything yet. My loans have disappeared, but I have trust that you will restore everything once it is done. Thank you for the update.

Cryptoguy45

Smart Investor
Smart Investor - 3 Months ago, Thu, Mar 1, 2018, 20:12:47
Credit to you for being patient bro. People forget that during the ICO, one famous youtuber told ppl they could expect $29k in 6 months. Don't know why people are expecting this overnight
bitendeavor
bitendeavor - 3 Months ago, Tue, Feb 27, 2018, 15:49:20

Numiv Keep up the excellet and hard work. There are many of us that now see your efforts and good intent. We will support you, just don;t get discuraged byt the negitve people. I was worried for a while too, and understand it's the whole market as of late that has people at wits end.  We need platforms like you to keep instiling trust. Kudos and best wishes.

yiso625
yiso625 - 3 Months ago, Fri, Mar 2, 2018, 12:22:35
Smart Investor? You are correct the coins are worthless. Lucky for you that your spot in the rewards program is still active. As for MANY others this is not the case. So whatever NUMIV did to ensure some are getting paid and most are not the way they made their selections is beyond me. In my book this is a scam and I am sure at some point they will go away like all of the rest. Good luck to all that are still donating their 20 bucks.
wch8899
wch8899 - 3 Months ago, Thu, Mar 1, 2018, 23:21:51
About the deleted loans, their positions are gone. I had loan id at around 14000 before they deleted it. I never get the reward position for that. Now they are already filling spots for 20000. I don't think they will or care to add the missing ones.
Smart Investor
Smart Investor - 3 Months ago, Thu, Mar 1, 2018, 20:21:27
My 100k of (worthless) coins are gone and 50k of (worthless) loans are gone; but I don't care - lending is dead

All that matters is REWARDS. We haven't lost our Rewards because they are still adding my loans, even though I can no longer see them. It is going slowly though so we have to be patient - I had about 100 loans
Smart Investor
Smart Investor - 3 Months ago, Thu, Mar 1, 2018, 20:11:21
bitendeavor - exactly, "it's the whole market as of late".... Not sure what ppl expect, but NUM keep going despite all the negativity. They deserve our gratitude
yiso625
yiso625 - 3 Months ago, Tue, Feb 27, 2018, 16:35:04
They must of not taken your loans and stole your coins. Look at your account and just imagine if all of your loans were gone and they reduced the number of coins you PURCHASED. Simply put you would have not posted what you did. Its bad enough we don't have loans it is worse that the coins were taken from us and even worse we don't have a spot in Numrewards. Pay attention!!!
isiinvestmentslimited
isiinvestmentslimited - 3 Months ago, Tue, Feb 27, 2018, 11:38:36

HI NUMIV.

ALL THE NEGATIVITY WILL DISAPPEAR IF YOU MAKE THE FOLLOWING ANNOUNCEMENT.  YOU CAN COPY MY WORDS EXACTLY.

DEAR NUMIV INVESTORS.

WE HAVE REVERSED THE LOANS DUE TO A BUG IN THE SYSTEM.  EVRYONE WHO MADE A LOAN INCLUDING THE PEOPLE WHOSE LOANS HAVE BEEN REVERSED WILL GET ALL THEIR POSITIONS IN NUMREWARDS.

EVERYTHING WILL BE FINE AFTER THAT. NO MORE NEGATIVITY

Smart Investor
Smart Investor - 3 Months ago, Thu, Mar 1, 2018, 20:26:15
Guys, I agree that would be nice. But reading above.... "More 45,000 above position would be added" -- those are based on the loans still be added, where else would that number come from? So they know who lent and are adding our loans. I confirm I've had spots added after the loans disappeared
yiso625
yiso625 - 3 Months ago, Tue, Feb 27, 2018, 16:31:32
That is exactly the point. You are so correct. Negativity comes from the fact that NUMIV punished people that did nothing wrong. Call it what you want but if anybody was in out shoes they would think the very same thing..
leminhson43354
leminhson43354 - 3 Months ago, Tue, Feb 27, 2018, 00:23:03

toi da gap nhiu ban choi xau, ho bug wes cho vay, toi co vu cach lam cua ban, theo y toi, ban co the phuc hoi lai goi cho vay, va xoa het so coin cua ban, hoac co the ban tra lai ong so coin cho vay bang 1/50 gia tri

spanik777
spanik777 - 3 Months ago, Mon, Feb 26, 2018, 23:34:11

People say scam because u took loans and coins away from majority not few, go to fb posts and comments here. I participated from ico and did two loans . All interest was converted to num coins. You took away loans and 15000 num coins.  You call your supporters scammers and announce that u will ignore their tickets. Paying other members from money you took away from those "few". You should think about community of supporters and how your actions will hurt the value of coin and your platform name. Just reverse back that all you took and proof you not one of those scam platforms.

yiso625
yiso625 - 3 Months ago, Tue, Feb 27, 2018, 10:42:20
smart investor? You are obvious one of the few that was not affected by the stealing of the loans and the coins. You are not paying attention so I will make this simple for you.
Step 1. They deleted our loans.
Step 2. We lost our spots in the rewards, I had loans between 7000 and 10000
Step 3. They stole our coins, I have less than I gained during the ICO.
Step 4. NO LOAN means NO SPOT means NO PAYOUT.

I will agree with you on the coins being worthless but the reward spots are the issue. If I was still in the rewards program I would be fine even if I had ZERO coins.

I am sure I am not the only one going through this. So as far as I am concerned NUMIV has sacrifice screwing a large group to ensure SOME of you get paid. So as far as I am concerned this is not better than LOOPX and ETHCONNECT same crap just manipulated a different way.
Good luck.
Smart Investor
Smart Investor - 3 Months ago, Tue, Feb 27, 2018, 03:23:38
Bro, Nothing lost. They are still giving us Reward Spots for the Loans we had - people are still getting Reward Spots even if the loans have disappeared. They know who lent. They even say above there are still 45k positions still to add. Doesn't matter that you can't see the loans anymore. I'd agree if you were correct and we lost the Rewards Spots owed, but we have not
wch8899
wch8899 - 3 Months ago, Tue, Feb 27, 2018, 02:34:32
I agree with spanik777. NUM coins are not important but they also took away all our loans which have early positions since day 1 of lending. Now we cannot add positions because the loans are gone. And we cannot create new loans. That is BIG loss.
Smart Investor
Smart Investor - 3 Months ago, Tue, Feb 27, 2018, 01:49:06
No one wants to buy lending coins. So if they are worthless - what did you lose? Nothing. What would reversing back do? Nothing. Just numbers on the dashboard. You cry because you feel like you've made a bad investment. You haven't. You've made a better investment than ppl who bought Loopx and EthConnect. What kind of scam pays you in BTC and cares that you get your money back?
yiso625
yiso625 - 3 Months ago, Mon, Feb 26, 2018, 17:47:04

Why would you even make a statement like this when? When you punished people that were doing it the right way by taking their coins and all of their loans when you guys were the ones that made the mistake. Any negatvity is something you created, you already broke the trust of many loyal people, but for whatever reason you just dont get it. So what that you paid 25000 you made millions and you ask for loyalty but you did not care for one second for the users that did things the correct way. For how you treated a large group of users they will most likely dump your coin first chance they get. You have created your own FUD by the way you have treated us. You have still not offered a valid resolution. You have screwed many users.

Smart Investor
Smart Investor - 3 Months ago, Tue, Feb 27, 2018, 01:33:11
I'm buying more NUM by the way on stocks exchange, because of how well they've treated all of us. Please dump so I can buy them from you
Smart Investor
Smart Investor - 3 Months ago, Tue, Feb 27, 2018, 01:25:42
yiso625 - Not sure what you are complaining about.... They continue to treat us very well. I'm so happy to have invested $10k in NUM during ICO. I would do it again. FACT: I've earnt more from NUM than I have from any other lending platform
fentonsreviews
fentonsreviews - 3 Months ago, Mon, Feb 26, 2018, 16:58:45

Thanks for to the update. I'm earning so I'm happy.

Only authorized users can leave comments. Please sign in first, or register a free account.
About Author
admin
Member since Oct 30, 2017
Location: n/a
User not following anyone yet.